Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Poem a Day Challenge, April 13, 14

April 13, 2015: For today’s prompt, write a confession poem. For some poets, this may come naturally–confessing feelings, actions, and/or intentions. For others, it may be hard to get personal. That’s OK; take on another persona and write a “confession” for that person, animal, inanimate object, whatever.

One Day

I confess I –
I don’t know what I’m doing…
This “role-playing” of –
Adulthood baffles me.
And because I’ve yet
To figure out what’s going on
I still dream of what I’ll be
When I grow-up.
One day.



April 14, 2015: Today is our second “Two for Tuesday” prompt(s), and here are your options:

1      Write an honest poem. Or…
2      Write a dishonest poem.

Mama Always Said

Mama always said,
“Honesty is the best policy.”

I don’t think she meant it.

No comments:

Post a Comment