Friday, January 11, 2013

Back in the Saddle!

Happy New Year! I feel like it's been months since I've written, but it's really only been two weeks. After a short Christmas break siesta, I'm back to reading and writing again (I also took up crocheting and crafting this holiday season so my time has been stretched to the max, and I'm learning Italian. Not quickly mind you, so far I know how to say a few words, but still...)

My next review will be up on the 15th of January. The book is Firefly Hollow; an interesting and dark romance.

After that, I plan on finishing the classic memoir Angela's Ashes and then another new book from Red Adept Publishing, No Hope for the Wicked. My reading and reviewing schedule is off to a brisk start. I'm also reading The Literary Society of the Women of Collier County (it's more often than not that I have two books going at the same time).

Looking forward to 2013 - hopefully writing a bit of my own work here and there, too. Four chapters of my novel have been written - many more to go - lots of editing needed. It will take years, I fear.

Happy New Year to you all! May God Bless you in 2013.

P.S. - My New Year's is off to a great start - we won the PowerBall! I know - exciting right! Well, not the whole thing, but we did win $12.00 and that is just amazing :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment