Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas

As I'm taking a small siesta from posting reviews over the Christmas break, I did want to write a quick note to thank all those viewing my blog this past year. I'm at 15,000+ hits now and this is a number I never thought I'd see. It's humbling to see so many people reading my writing (even if I'm just writing about other people's writing).


I hope today fills each your homes with love, joy, and the spirit of Christ. I wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a truly Happy New Year.

And just in case you're still feeling love for the holiday after the presents have been opened and the turkey's gone, here's a quick list of my favorite holiday books.

A Christmas Carol by Charles Dickens (MY FAVORITE!)



The Gift of the Magi by O'Henry



Christmas Day in the Morning by Pearl S. Buck



Christmas Memory by Truman Capote




A Christmas Story (Yep...it was a book first) by Jean Shepherd




No comments:

Post a Comment