Thursday, October 11, 2012

Moving....

So - I've been moving for the past week, and the week before that - dealing with the underwriters for closing. WOW! I've never been so frustrated in my life. It's a shame hard-working people are literally drug through the mud because of those that didn't do the right thing at the right time. The housing crisis has hit us all - and those that want to buy a house now; we're paying for it!

But - I'm still plowing my way through JK Rowling's The Casual Vacancy. It's moving slower than I'd prefer, not because of the story, but because of my involvement in so many other things. The book is very good - a literary read for sure - but one I find myself thinking about when I'm not reading. This is the mark of a good book. I'd put it in the same category as The Story of Edgar Sawtelle right now.

Hope to finish it soon and post my review.

Much love....
-Cresta


1 comment:

  1. We're still dealing with mortgage brokers. Such a mess. Hope the rest of your move goes smoothly.

    ReplyDelete