Monday, June 4, 2012

Photo-a-Day June 4, 2012

Today's topic is "close-up." For those that know me well know I have space issues. I don't like anyone in my bubble, or "circle of safety" as my husband calls it. There are only two exceptions to this rule: Jerry and CJ. But, if I'm being honest, a husband is another adult and there are times where we all need our space.



But, with CJ, it really isn't that way.

I once read an article about how mothers are rarely offended by their children inside their bubble. Something about a connection of pheromones at birth, etc...I can't quite lay my hands on that article right now.

I'm sure there will come a time, as he gets older, that being in my face will bother me, but for right now - it does not. He is the best close-up!

No comments:

Post a Comment