I've been nominated by my dear friend Missy Frye (who has her own fabulous blog to be mentioned in just a moment!) for a Versatile Blog Award.
This award is bestowed by a blogger for having a blog that is unique in subject matter OR takes a steady subject matter and gives it a fresh and new look. This is my second nomination so rather than rewrite the entire thing, I'm just going to add a few blogs to my list that I read on a regular basis. The original post with my original list of blogs can be found here.
Missy Writes - Great blog with a writer's journey and books reviews. I enjoy reading each post!
A Yankee's Southern Exposure - Great blog with contests, writing, random thoughts, and awesome laughs!
Five more interesting facts:
1. I eat sweets when no one is looking like a sad little hoarder. I try so hard to be healthy, but never underestimate my desire for a good candy bar.
2. I talk to my lizard like it's a puppy. The fact that I own a lizard is usually surprising enough because people say I just don't look like "the type."
3. I have a tattoo. Some people know this already. It's small, but truth be told, if I had the money I'd have a whole lot more - I love them! I'm also told I don't look like the type to have a tattoo. (I sure get "typed" a lot)
4. I'm more spiritual than I am religious. I attend a Baptist church, but I think the relationship I have with God is very personal and I struggle with being told "how" to be a christian by man. I don't talk about religion much because I find it to be a topic that ensues argument, however I never allow someone to denounce my faith.
5. I have never been to Disney Land or Disney World and I'm more than okay with that!
I'm running out of things to share! :-)
Happy blogging, happy reading.