Tuesday, October 11, 2011

The YA Sisterhood

So - I've been working more to establish myself and read about the YA community.  Let me tell you all, there are a TON of talented and very young authors out there.  I find myself daunted by how many YA authors are present, so much so it makes me doubt my ability to break into this market, ever...but I digress.

The reason for my blog today is to "shout out" about a blog I found that I think it fantastic.  It's run by three sisters and they are all lovers of YA literature.  This morning alone I've read some great reviews on their blog.  They also do interviews with authors, which I found very interesting.

Right now they are holding a contest that I want to share:  http://ya-sisterhood.blogspot.com/2011/10/exclusive-interview-with-jace-winner-of.htmlhttp://ya-sisterhood.blogspot.com/2011/10/exclusive-interview-with-jace-winner-of.html - Click the link and it will take you to the post.  It's for a book give-away and WHO doesn't like free books?!?!?!

If you have time, peruse their posts - you won't be disappointed!  But, do remember, this is YA - be sure you're hip enough to decipher teen-lingo :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment