Thursday, August 11, 2011

Hold-ups and "Hiatuses"...

I don't know if "hiatuses" is properly pluralized, and I don't have time to check :-(.  I had so many things I wanted to share on my blog:  the greatness of being a mom, the challenges of doing that well; feeding giraffes, summer vacation, beaches, Texas, a husband who is holding me together right now.  But, time is not on my side and something must be forsaken when time alludes us.  For me, it will be my blog. 

I'm simply sharing this because sometimes blogs I follow just stop posting, but I  enjoyed reading them and I wonder why?  What happened?  Are they ok?  Or are they like me, swamped with so many other things this form of writing takes a back seat?

I'm still writing, short stories and a few novel ideas but every word I put here is a word not in the bigger works.  I hope to return to this one day, I enjoyed sharing my thoughts with those that wanted to read them.

Until then, au revoir my friends, I wish you well.


2 comments:

  1. Cresta, sorry to see this go for now, but I totally understand. Let me know when things change, and best of luck to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy life and keep being a great Mom Cresta. Your family and your health are more important.
    SMile
    Steve

    ReplyDelete