Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Day 24, The 30-Day Photo Challenge (Repost)

Day twenty-four:  A picture of something you wish you could change...

Well - I'm sure I should focus on things such as poverty or world peace, but for some reason I'm feeling a bit "all about Cresta" today - I choose my bank account!

I know people say money doesn't buy happiness, but I disagree.  I'm happy - my life is good.  I have a great husband, an amazing son, and I'm healthy and wise (most of the time).  I can take care of most things I need to and have just enough in my life that allots for a little fun.  Money may not buy happiness, but for the already pleased, it sure does enhance.

2 comments:

  1. Agreed! Enough said. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have found that things do have to cost much in order to bring happiness. I find them everywhere everyday.

    ReplyDelete