Monday, March 14, 2011

And it's over....

The photo challenge has come to an end.  I've enjoyed sharing a part of my life with those that read along.  I hope you have enjoyed reading about the random events that make me the person I am today.

As promised - a candid photo, no matter how I look (I spent the day at a basketball game and then roller skating - I can still rock the quads!).









I would love to have more readers, so please share my blog with your friends and family.  Readers can subscribe to my blog via the follow link, or the can select the RSS option which will allow my posts to come up in the daily reader on several programs.  Now that the daily challenge is over, I will go back to posting once a week most likely, depending on how busy life is.  THANKS!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I have thoroughly enjoyed the series, Cresta! And your candid photo looks sooo good :)

    ReplyDelete